Cinnamon floss is red, mouthwash is blue.
Brush twice a day, and to your dentist be true!
Happy Valentines Day from Falmouth Dental Arts! In celebration of a day of love, we have a list of the Top Ten Reasons to Love (and take care of) Your Teeth!
10. Your teeth give you the ability to smile at the people you love!
9. Your teeth are how you bite into candy hearts, and…
8. Your teeth help you chew those candy hearts! (Just remember to brush after enjoying your Valentine’s sweets!)
7. Your teeth support your oral structure and speech, allowing you to say “I love you.”
6. Feeling more theatrical? Your teeth let you sing “I Will Always Love You.”
5. If you’d rather whistle Whitney, your teeth help you do that, too!
4. Your teeth enable you to chew gum. Heart shaped bubbles, anyone?
3. Doctors and dentists agree that oral health affects heart health. Show your teeth some TLC and keep your heart healthy in the process!
2. Your teeth bring you and your dentist, Dr. Brunacini or Dr. Karagiorgos, together! We love getting to know our patients, and we have your teeth to thank for that.
1. Your teeth hold the rose while dancing the tango with your sweetheart.
As you celebrate Valentine’s Day, your team at Falmouth Dental Arts reminds you to enjoy sugary sweets in moderation. Don’t forget to show your teeth some love by brushing and flossing twice a day, every day of the year! If you have any questions or would like to schedule a cleaning, please call our office at 207.781.5900.